Her Talk Radio is an on demand internet radio program for women, who want to share their thoughts, find their strengths and obtain solutions. HTR was created to help bring women together so that we can learn and grow from one another’s life experiences. www.hertalkradio.com

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Let it Out!

Let it Out!
Then Let it Go!


Are you ready to let it out then let it go? If so, this is the blog to do this! Feel free to release or relinquish something that may be bothering you such as: comments made by someone, a past relationship, a negative scene etc. Use this blog to help let go some of the things that you want to leave in the past so you can move on with your life! You can do it!

Reminder: Please be mindful that others will be reading your post so refrain from use of profanity, threats or any derogatory actions or words. This is a her friendly blog. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so mad about gas prices and grocery prices. Have you all seen the smaller cereal boxes and bags of chips at the grocery store? I am so mad! I already had a tight budget now it’s even tighter. I don’t know how much of this I can take!

Linda G, Florida

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:26:00 AM

 
Anonymous Jessica said...

Why are their so many stupid and uncivilized people in the world? Ignorance is becoming more and more dominate. I'm just tired of it!!!! Thanks for letting me vent.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:13:00 AM

 
Anonymous Cynthia said...

Why does it feel like my hopes and dreams are slipping away from me? The older I get the more distance I become from the life I want to live!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:28:00 PM

 
Anonymous Serina said...

I have no clue why my husband’s aunt has an issue with me. I’ve been nothing but nice to her. For some reason she likes to makes me feel like I’m not a part of their family. She's never liked me why I don’t know. She is so rude to me that it makes me want to yell at her. She has serious issues! My husband thinks it’s nothing but after six years of this I think it’s more to it. I don’t hate the Aunt but I’m getting close to it! Boy, that felt good to release that thought.

Monday, November 28, 2011 12:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home